Monday, September 3, 2012

My Answer to Gilgamesh's Question: What Happens to Us When We Die?


     I believe that when we die we go to heaven. This picture shows the "stairway to heaven." My religion teaches me that if we are good people in our lifetime we will reach the pearly gates. For me being a good person is thinking of others, giving to others, helping those less fortunate than us, always being kind wether it is difficult or not, and spreading good messages. (world peace, go green, etc.) I don't know what Gilgamesh believes or wants to believe, but if he asked me: "What happens to us when we die?" This is the response I'd give him.  
     I'm guessing that during his quests throughout this book that at some point, he will find the answer he is looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment